Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Comments on Question 2


Only when there is genuine MIDDLE CLASS recovery in the US.  That requires educational innovation, infrastructure improvement, renovation of our productive economy. US is still the largest economy in the world and there can be no global recovery until we fundamentally restructure our economy.

I have my doubts that it will end, but, if it does, I don't believe things will be tough in the U.S. and probably in other countries, such as many in Europe.  I believe that other countries like South Africa, India, and China will have their day.  The U.S. will not longer be an economic power; perhaps, it no longer is one now.

When governments finally realize there need to be strict bank reforms, enact them and fair lending practices resume.

I answered in question number 1....it ended in 2009. That does not mean that I believe we can all get back to being heavily in debt and sucked into mortgages and car payments that we cannot afford. Nor do I believe that we will start earning more money.

While the recession did end technically in 2009, the reality for millions is that the recession is still with us.

Having just read an ad for subprime mortgages in a local minority newspaper, it's sad to say that we may have not seen the end of many dips in the coming years.  Additionally, if we continue to restrict immigration and refuse to fund education adequately, we'll face global competition like we've never seen before.

Maybe it will end by late 2011, but the jobs outlook is still bleak and until that improves and the credit markets rebound I do not think we can say we are out of the woods despite revisionist Government proclamations.

It will never be as it was 6 years ago in regards to making a living. Housing will never be as lopsided as it was.in some ways it was a very good thing, in other ways horrible. I believe we have been more of a depression. I need to alter my reality to survive. I am not sure of when it will end. Hopefully within 5 yrs.

Once the private sector starts to expand to create jobs, less corruption in both public and private sector enough for an agreement can be met in our political parties for our economy issues to be dealt with

I'm not sure it will ever 'end' -- life will just be different and we'll learn to live more cautiously.

I guess it depends on who is defining recession. While it may have ended in some way, the economy certainly still lags – flattened and plateaued. Another year till it feels different, longer perhaps.

Will not end until the Fed and its fraudulent currency are replaced with gold and/or silver backed currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment